On March 1, 2014, the San Francisco SPCA and Pets Unlimited merged, creating a centralized animal care nonprofit that significantly increases organizational resources and enhances operations for the benefit of animals in the San Francisco Bay Area. By joining together, our like minded nonprofit organizations can better support our community and the animals that we serve.
As a result of the merger, we are committed to increased adoptions, expanded charity care, improved customer service and expanded volunteer opportunities among other increased efficiencies. For additional information, please visit our merger page and learn more about our integrated Leadership team.
Interested in Becoming a Volunteer? Learn more.
How To Make A Donation
For our community’s animals, donations literally make the difference between neglect and nurturing, hurting and health, loneliness and a loving home. We appreciate your generosity and commitment to animals. Please join us in this effort by contributing today. Here’s how you can make a donation:
- Make a gift online
- Make a recurring monthly donation
- Join our Heart of Gold Society and help us end overpopulation, cruelty, and unnecessary suffering. The more you give, the more lives we can save!
- Make a memorial or honor gift online
- Make a Sido Program gift online
- Visit Our Planned Giving website
- Contribute to our adoption center renovation project
- Call us at (415) 554-3029
- Print out our donation form
- Fax us at (415) 901-5977
- Mail a check — payable to the San Francisco SPCA — to:
The San Francisco SPCA
201 Alabama Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
All contributions support our animals and are tax-deductible, as allowed by law. Our Tax ID is 94-0836580. We do not share information about our donors with any other group or organization.